Looking for the best PS4 Games under 4000 Indian rupees.
Bingo! your quest ends here for the Best Game.
We have selected the top 10 best ps4 games available in India Right now which are must have in your collection.
So let’s have a look at the list of best PS4 Games under 4000.
Best PS4 Games under 4000
1. God of War (PS4)
- A New Beginning: His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters, it is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive and teach his son to do the same
- Second Chances: As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him, questioning the dark lineage he’s passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past
- Midgard and Beyond: Set within the untamed forests, mountains and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters and gods
- Vicious, Physical Combat: With an intimate, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic and unflinching, Kratos’ axe -powerful, magic and multi-faceted – is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration
God of War is yet another first-party phenomenon for Sony. On PS4 Pro, in particular, the game is absolutely stunning throughout its incredible 50+ hours of superlative gameplay. While an actual departure from other entries in the franchise, it is by far the best game in the series to date.
2. Far Cry 5 (PS4)
- Spark the fires of resistance against a fanatic cult: Stranded in hostile territory, find strength in the community around you to lead a resistance against a cult taking over Hope County, Montana
- Carve your own path: The freedom to go in any direction – you decide the when, the where and the how
- From the moment you enter Hope County you have the freedom to tackle the world in any order you choose
- A world that evolves: Play your way against Joseph Seed and his fanatical followers in a dynamic open world that adapts and reacts to the choices you make
The latest entry in Ubisoft’s Far Cry series doesn’t disappoint. Set in fictional Hope County, Montana, Far Cry 5 has you playing as a Deputy who find themselves up against Eden’s Gate. This mysterious devotion has secured the local populous into mindless puppets willing to carry out their every whim.
3. EA Sports FIFA 18 (PS4)
- FIFA 18 for PlayStation 4
- Powered by Frostbite
- EA Sports FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds
FIFA 18 is the best FIFA game EA has ever made. It’s that simple, I cannot believe the huge leap the series has produced in one year.
The football on the pitch is more fluid, passing is improved, close control better, and we finally have upgraded to offline modes.
4. WWE 2K18 (PS4)
- Hard-hitting action
- Game Modes
- Be like no one
WWE 2K18 is very similar to the previous instalments of the series: the gameplay is still somehow slow, but approachable and easy to learn. If you were hoping for a radical change, you’ll be disappointed. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a game with a solid roster and full of spectacular moves, well, WWW 2K18 is the right answer.
5. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
- The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created and now packed with layers of new detail
- Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game’s three lead characters, playing all sides of the game’s interwoven story
- Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe for multiple players
Grand Theft Auto V returns to the familiar city of Los Santos, but with all-new lead characters. Building on the gameplay of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes of Liberty City, GTA V offers up multiple playable characters, with three new protagonists to guide around the Lost Santos streets.
6. Assassin’s Creed Origins – Deluxe Edition (PS4)
- GET A HEAD START WITH THE DELUXE EDITION – Start your adventure with powerful equipment and more.
- THE MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT EGYPT – Discover lost tombs, the Great Pyramids, mummies, and the gods.
- AN ORIGIN STORY – Start at the beginning and uncover the origin story of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
- ALL-NEW COMBAT – Experience new combat mechanics and use powerful weapons to take down epic enemies.
- MEANINGFUL QUESTS – Play intense stories with impactful objectives at your own pace.
This is the best game in the Assassin’s Creed series. That extra year of development time has really helped Ubisoft find its creative centre again, and craft something that feels both fresh and energised. I could take or leave the shifts in gameplay to make this more like the loot-grind RPG-likes that dominate blockbuster game development now, but when Ubisoft is playing so beautifully within a fascinating period of history, all I care about is how utterly engrossed I am with the storytelling.
7. Dragon Ball Fighter Z (PS4)
- 3vs3 Tag/Support: Allows players to train and master more than one fighter/style which brings deeper gameplay
- High-End Anime Graphics: Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FigtherZ is a visual tour-de-force
- Spectacular Fights: Experience aerial combos, destructible stages, famous scenes from the Dragon Ball anime reproduced in 60FPS and 1080p resolution (Higher resolution will be supported on PS4 Pro and XBOX Scorpio)
While there have been many fighting games based on the Dragon Ball franchise, Dragon Ball FighterZ marks a modern approach through the means of fast-paced action. From its breathtaking visuals to ease of gameplay mastery, the new fighter is a good stepping stone to expand the fan base of the genre. However, it may not satisfy players who are looking for complexity.
8. Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)
- A monumental story: Immerse yourself in the epic scale of Middle-earth as you forge a new ring and siege epic fortresses to face the Dark Lord and Nazgul
- NEMESIS system evolved: Experience a richer and more personal world full of new enemy types, stronger personalities and deeper stories – anyone you face can now evolve from a lowly Soldier to a mighty Overlord. Personal Nemesis or Ally
- Turn Mordor against Sauron: Go behind enemy lines and use strategy, cunning or brute force to conquer Sauron’s fortresses and turn them against him
- In Middle-earth: Shadow of war, nothing will be forgotten
- Pre Order & Get: Four Legendary Orc Champions and Exclusive Sword of Dominion.
Shadow of War does stumble into a bit of a grind in the latter part of the game and the Chests system could be tuned much better. As it stands now, it’s transparent in wanting you to open your wallet and buy a bit of Gold. Those issues are what keep Shadow of War from being an absolutely amazing game, instead of just a great one.
9. The Crew 2 – Deluxe Edition (PS4)
- Welcome to motornation – take the challenge to the ground, sea, and sky
- Push boundaries and take on new experiences in iconic locations, fly and spin through fog and clouds above the snow-capped Rocky Mountains, burn rubber in the backstreets of New York City, sweep through the Mississippi River and explore every inch of the Grand Canyon
- Be the champion you want to be, join four different motorsports families from around the country: Street and pro racers, off-road experts, and freestylers
- Share and shine in a connected world the world of the crew 2 is fuelled by the need to share your personal accomplishments and unique moments with friends and others – break records and be a pioneer
- Cruise the open highways of America in The Crew 2 with several exclusive Harley-Davidson motorcycles
10. Need for Speed Payback (PS4)
- Scrap to stock to supercar
- Live out an action-driving fantasy
- High-stakes competition
Need for Speed returns with a vengeance in Need for Speed Payback
Set in the underworld of Fortune Valley, you and your crew are reunited by a search for vengeance against The House, a nefarious cartel that rules the city’s casinos, criminals, and cops. In this corrupt gambler’s paradise, the stakes are high and The House always wins. Play a variety of challenges and events as Tyler, the Racer; Mac, the Showman; and Jess, the Wheelman. Each driver must take on races, missions, and challenges to earn the respect of the Valley’s underground and compete in the ultimate race to finally take down The House.
So these were the top 10 best PS4 games under 4000 in India right now which are must have in any collection.
Which one do you desire the most?